Interested in Membership?
Welcome to the Kroc Family! So you’re ready for membership, right? Please follow these steps to help expedite the sign-up process:
2. Decide which membership you’d like to sign up for. Family? Individual Adult? Remember that a “Family” is defined as two adults plus one to three children ages 18 and under who ALL live in the same household. In general, anyone age 19 or older needs to have their own Adult membership.
3. Fill out the membership form. Click on the link at the bottom to open up the Membership Application. You will need to download the PDF, print it out, fill it out, and bring it with you to the Kroc Center.
- ADDITIONAL FORMS: If you will be utilizing our Child Watch Services, the following additional forms need to be filled out. Please print out the following PDFs, fill them out, and bring them in with you when you come to the Kroc Center.
- Childwatch Registration
- Childwatch Parent Agreement
- Childwatch Emergency Card
- Childwatch Potty Assistance (Optional)
4. Come on in to the Kroc Center during open hours. 586 E. Wigeon Way in Suisun City. Our open hours are: 5:30AM – 10:00pm on Monday through Friday, and 6:00AM to 8:00PM on Saturday and Sunday.
What to bring:
- • Your completed Membership Application.
- • Your completed Child Watch forms, if you will be using Child Watch at the Kroc Center.
- • Identification cards (Driver’s License or Military ID) for all members ages 18 and up.
- • Payment for your first month of membership plus enrollment fee. For the first month’s payment we accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, or check. For your recurring monthly fees, you must provide information for your Visa, Mastercard, or bank account for automatic withdrawal on the 20th of the month.